3M™ Soft Interface Disc Pad provides a much greater cushion and far more conformability than standard pads with medium density foam.
This is the perfect pad for reducing edge cutting when the pad is tipped on edge, and can maintain closer contact with the edge whilst maximizing dust extraction.
The pad contains a number of uniquely designed holes which perfectly match those in 3M™ Clean Sand Back Up Pads, allowing sanding dust to be pulled through the holes and away from the sanding surface.
Features and Benefits
• 3M™ Soft Interface Disc Pads provide extra cushioning for coated and non-woven abrasive discs - preventing any gouging or marring
• Soft density foam responds well to contours and edges, without sacrificing rigidity
• Designed with 3M™ Clean Sanding hole pattern to extract dust and minimize loading
• Hookit™ attachment systems allows for quick and easy disc swapping - saving valuable time during multi-step sequences
• Finishing, Polishing, Surface Preparation
Maximum Operating Speed
MFR Part No.
Vacuum Hole Design