Manufactured to assure operator safety and optimum performance. For use with all portable angle grinders.
Features and Benefits
• Highly effective aluminum oxide abrasive - cuts faster for longer
• Multiple disc sizes available, to suit any need
• Ultra-strong Reinforced Resinoid bond provides strength and operator peace of mind
• Designed for use on alloyed and unalloyed construction steel, steel profiles, tank construction and fabrication, welding and fabrication
• 300mm discs can be used on Suitable Disc Cutting saws
• For use with all appropriate handheld angle grinders
• Cutting discs must never be used for grinding and must always be presented to the work piece at an angle of 90°
• Not to be used for wet cutting
|Manufactured According to EN12413|
|Resin Bonded with Fibre Reinforcment|
MFR Part No.
Optimum angle for use