Roloc GP Blue Disc CG-ZR 100mm x 13mm XCRS (Box of 10) XCRS. These discs bind silicon carbide mineral and non-woven nylon fibres using a resin that dissolves and breaks down over time, helping the abrasive to stay strong and heat resistant.
Features and Benefits
• Discs aggressively and efficiently remove paint, rust and coatings
• Load and smear resistant
• Roloc™ attachment system - allows for easy disc change out for multi-step finishing processes
• Aggressively removes paint and rust from most substrates - without damaging the workpiece
• Conformable and flexible, perfect for getting into difficult-to-reach areas
• 3 dimensional abrasive web resists loading - much safer than wire tools
• Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Clean and Strip Discs aggressively remove paint and rust from seams, door jambs, drip mouldings, pinch welds and other tight areas
MFR Part No.