A high viscosity, flexible, low wicking, single component cyanocrylate adhesive.
Features and Benefits
• Specifically formulated to provide flexible bondlines
• Less surface sensitive than standard cyanocrylate adhesives
• When bonding rubber, 4860 maintains the full compressibility of the joint
• Recommended for bonding flexible porous or absorbent materials such as paper and leather
• Joins fabric or weave type materials
Drying / Bonding Time
|3 to 10s|
|Highly Suitable for Porous or Absorbent Surfaces|
MFR Part No.
Temperature Resistance Range
|0 to 120°C|