9252 is a yellow-brown brushable primer which is primarily used as part of the Bostik 2402 adhesive system.
Features and Benefits
• Promotes good adhesion to fibreglass and metallic surfaces
• Can be used on smooth surfaces to increase adhesion
• Resistant to oil and water
• Resilient to ageing
• Highly flammable
• Harmful by inhalation
• Irritating to eyes
• Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
• Must be used with Bostik 2402 to bond GRP and metals
• Can also be used with other Bostik Neoprene Contact Adhesives, as well as Bostik Polyurethane and Nitriles
For Use With
MFR Part No.