3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Plastic Adhesive 8005 is one of our 10:1 ratio, two-part acrylic based adhesive specially formulated to bond almost all low surface energy plastics. It will adhere to polypropylene, polyethylene, and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE`s) even without special surface preparation.
Features and Benefits
• Ability to structural bond low surface energy plastics such as polyolefins, polypropylene, polyethylene and TPO's
• Excellent resistance to water and humidity combined with very good chemical resistance results in a bond that can withstand a variety of applications and conditions
• Cures at room temperature without heat or other chemicals to eliminate complex adhesion processes
• One step process results in a strong bond on low surface energy plastics minimizing or eliminating pre-treatment or preparation of the substrates needed prior to bonding
• Ideal for bonding ceramics, metal, plastic, rubber and wood
|Bonds most substrates|
MFR Part No.