Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens. Cans are fully litho printed for effective display. Gloves are included in the cap.
Features and Benefits
• Quick setting - can be easily cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
• Even fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
• Expands up to 150% of its original volume
• Great insulating and soundproofing properties
• Cans are fully litho printed for an effective display
• Gloves included in the cap
Drying / Bonding Time
|Quick Setting - can be Cut, Sawn or Plastered in 1 Hour|
MFR Part No.