A light-ivory coloured, multi-purpose reactive hotmelt that is used in panel bonding. With a crosslinking reaction after cooling TECHNOMELT® shows high initial strength in combination with relatively long open time allowing assembly after the initial cooling. After curing the product has duroplastic properties with excellent heat and cold resistant properties.
Features and Benefits
• High initial strength for strong bonding
• High temperature resistance
• Long open time allows for easy assembly
• Excellent water resistance
• Resistant to most solvents
• Flat lamination
• Industrial production
• Flame retardant IMO FTCP Part 5
|Extra Strong Indoor Use Outdoor use Waterproof|
MFR Part No.