Simson 70-08 is a class-leading, high strength SMP (Silane Modified Polymer) windscreen bonding adhesive - designed for automotive and coachbuilding. 70-08 is used where both a fast bond and very high strength adhesive is required. Used with prep-m 'wash primer'.
Features and Benefits
• Excellent UV resistance and ageing resistance
• Excellent temperature resistance, permanent elastic within temperatures from -40°C till +120°C
• No odour
• Very low electrical conductivity. Suitable for use with window aerials
• Prevents contact corrosion on aluminium substrates
• Non staining
• Less than 1% carbon black content
• Possible reduced or noclamping required
Drying / Bonding Time
|extra strong bond Good UV stability High shear and peel strength low shrinkage waterproof|
MFR Part No.
|Silane Modified Polymer|
Temperature Resistance Range
|-40 to 120°|