AT45 is a thin, translucent blue PVC tape coated with a low tack solvent based rubber-resin adhesive designed to provide protection even in high temperature environments. With excellent resistant properties the AT45 will not rust, stain or corrode during application. Easy to apply, the protection tape sticks well to both smooth and irregular surfaces.
Suitable for use in aerospace, automotive aftermarket, automotive OEM, construction, entertainements, industrial consumables, engineering and maintenance industries.
Features and Benefits
• Easy unwind
• Low tack
• Clean peel - doesn't leave marks on most surfaces
• Water Resistant
• Abrasion Resistant
• Non-corrosive adhesive
• Protection of number plates, lights and other components during manufacturing and delivery
• Protection of finished goods during storage and delivery
• Protection of TV and monitor screens during storage and delivery
• Edge protection of windscreen in packing crates
• Protection of varnished wooden surfaces - yacht decks
MFR Part No.