Water and salt water resistant, ideal for use in marine applications. Thermosetting adhesive, the adhesive bakes onto applied surface above +110°C.
Features and Benefits
• Highly resistant - clean peel up to 110°C
• Boasts a fully writable surface and excellent abrasion properties
• High quality gloss finish
• Ultra durable - non-corrosive water resistant finish which is even resistant to salt water
• Joint sealing on metal or plastic ducting
• Sealing smooth and fibrous faced insulation materials
• Umbilical cord wrapping for deep sea divers
Maximum Operating Temperature
MFR Part No.
Minimum Operating Temperature