This pre-formed rubber sealant from 3M is a tacky solid extrusion based on a synthetic rubber.
High strength adhesive - sufficient to cause cohesive failure of the sealer before loss of adhesion to the substrate, when pulled with tension.
The sealant is a non-curing type and retains the same properties and consistency after ageing in several different environments, including weathering.
Features and Benefits
• 60 minute work life allows sufficient time for adjustments
• Toughened for impact resistance and high fatigue resistance to withstand demanding conditions
• Easy-to-mix and apply for straightforward application
• High peel and shear strength for strong bonds in critical applications
• Suitable for use in both interior and exterior applications, and sticks to almost any surface including bricks and concrete.
MFR Part No.
Service Temperature Range
|-29 to 135°C|