3M Scotch Super 88 Tape is one of 3M's highest quality electrical tapes, offering all weather insulation and class-leading protection.
Having invented the world's first insulation tape, 3M sets the world standard for quality, efficiency, durability and versatility.
Slightly thicker than 33+, Super 88 offers superb abrasion resistance and consistant electrical strength even when wet.
Features and Benefits
• Designed with an elastic backing and an aggressive adhesive, to provide a moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
• Flame retardant with excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure).
• Designed for continuous performance at temperatures ranging from '18°c (0°f) to 105°c (220°f).
• Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600v and 105°c (220°f).
• Conforms to bs 3924 and ul510.
• PVC Electrical Insulation
• Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 1000V and 105°C (220°F)
Standards And Specifications:
• Conforms to BS 3924 and UL510.
• Width (mm): 19.
Application Temperature Range
|-18 to 105°C|
MFR Part No.
Service Temperature Range
|-18 to +105°C|