Suited for making replacement O-rings on the spot, easy to handle, ready for use in seconds. Saves the need for complete disassembly. Eliminates the need for an inventory of different sized 'O' rings. Joints resist water/oil and are as strong as the rubber itself.
Features and Benefits
• Saves the need for complete disassembly
• Joints resist water and oil
• Joints are as strong as the rubber itself
• Kit contains: seven standard diameter sizes of nitrile cord in 1200mm lengths, splicing jig, safety knife and Loctite® 406 instant adhesive (one or two bottles).
• Gap fill: 0.05mm.
• Colour: clear.
• Temperature: -40 to +120°C.
• Kit including Loctite® 406 and lengths of various diameters of nitrile rubber 'O' ring cord.
|Nitrile Rubber (NBR)|
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|-40 to 120°|