Lead Mate Sealant is a neutral cure sealant that provides excellent adhesion to various soft metals. It has been specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete. The sealant provides a fully waterproof joint that will not crack over time.
Features and Benefits
• Excellent adhesion to metals with no corrosion or staining
• Wide temperature resistance, up to 150°C
• Solvent free
• Good external weathering properties
• Alternative to mortaring in lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete
• Ideal as an expansion joint sealant
• Weather and joint sealing on pre-formed panels
• Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc
|Excellent adhesion to metals Excellent external weathering properties Excellent flexibility - +/- 25% Excellent low and high (+150oC) temperature resistance High resistance to plasticizer migration Low dirt pick up Solvent free - low shrinkage during vulcanisation|
MFR Part No.
Temperature Resistance Range
|-50 to 150°C|