Designed for brake pipe servicing and maintenance work, this brake pipe bending tool is used for 3/16" and 1/4" brake and fuel lines. The specialist pliers have a grooved head profile which hold pipes safely and securely for kink-free bending and the long, comfort grip handles provide plenty of bending leverage.
Features and Benefits
• Specialist brake pipe bending pliers for bending 3/16"" & 1/4"" brake and fuel lines
• Grooved plier head holds pipe securely for smooth bending without risk of damage
• Dipped handles for improved comfort & grip
• Long handles provide additional bending leverage; handle length: 200mm, overall tool length 240mm
• For use on most types of tubing including copper, cupronickel, stainless steel & soft metal tube
MFR Part No.