Four different honing tools in one set, perfect for honing/deglazing car brake and clutch cylinders, motorcycle, lawnmower, outboard motor engine cylinders, small bore car engine cylinders with capacities between 18 - 89mm.
Features and Benefits
• Self-aligning flexible shaft and leg assembly for smooth operation at all speeds and easy alignment
• Honing diameter and pressure is adjusted via a simple, spring and cone mechanism
• Suitable for use with a variable speed electric or air drill and fits into all three jaw chucks
• Supplied in a convenient plastic blow-moulded case.
• Overall length: 200mm
• Set Contents: main honing body, twin leg set - 50mm, triple leg set - 50mm, triple leg set - 60mm; three sets of medium stones: 19 x 4.5mm (x3 off), 29 x 4.5mm (x5 off) and
51 x 7.0mm (x3 off)
• Images for illustration purposes only
Twin Leg 18 - 64mm For small brake cylinders 50mm twin leg set and 2x 29mm stones.
(NB Ready assembled in kit)
Triple Leg 19 - 68mm For large brake/clutch cylinders. Use medium collar, 50mm triple leg set and 3x 29mm stones.
Triple Leg 32 - 89mm For disc brake cylinders. Use large spring, 60mm triple leg set and 3x 19mm stones.
Triple Leg 32 - 89mm For small engine cylinders. Use large spring, 60mm triple leg set and 3x 51mm stones.
|Fits into all three jaw chucks|
|Triple leg set - 50mm|
Maximum Bore Size
MFR Part No.
Minimum Bore Size
Number of Pieces
|Cylinder Hone Set|