The Oleonix® disinfectant cleaner is the superhero of the cleaning world. The powerful multipurpose solution can be used on a huge range of cleaning tasks, including window cleaning, laundering, mopping, and disinfecting surfaces.
Extensively tested, this cleaner gives outstanding results on even the heaviest of soiling, ridding surfaces, clothes, and the skin of a wide range of bacteria and viruses.
For a reliable cleaner and disinfectant, you can't go wrong with Oleonix™ concentrate.
Features and Benefits
• Effective against heavy blood and protein soiling for reliable laundering and cleaning
• Maintains efficacy in hard water conditions
• Effective against a wide range of bacteria and viruses
• Stops mould and mildew in its tracks
• Cleans, disinfects and deodorises in one go with no need to rinse
• Versatile enough to use as a surface spray, alongside a mop and bucket, and for soaking
• Highly dilutable cleaner (typically with 10 parts water for heavy duty cleaning to 150 parts water for window cleaning) which is so versatile it can replace numerous products with just one
• Produces ultra clean food contact surfaces that meet the new EU Food Safety regulations on Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs) for Quats
• Healthcare sector
• Food industry
• Industrial food preparation
• Animal husbandry
• Laundry disinfectant
• Treatment for wood and water
• Hand sanitising
• Algae removal
• Conforms to biodegradability criteria regulations (EC) No. 648/2004 (detergents)
• OECD confirms the biodegradability of the active ingredient
• LB2270/80 biocide effectiveness
• EN 14476 - Virucidal evaluation
• EN1040 - Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics
• EN1276 - Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics evaluation
• EN13697 - Antimicrobial testing
• EN1650 - Fungicidal suspension
• EN1275 - Basic fungicidal and basic yeasticidal activity evaluation
MFR Part No.