SDS-plus-5X drill bits are specially designed with a centring tip for active and accurate centring in concrete. They have a 4-cutter geometry that prevents jamming in rebar and the drill bit tip does not break off. They have a 4-flute design for fast dust removal giving higher drilling speeds and longer life.
• Centring tip for active and accurate centring in concrete.
• The asymmetrical drilling head design is unique, ensuring outstanding dust removal and reduced wear.
• 4-cutter geometry prevents jamming in rebar.
• The drill bit tip does not break off. • 4-flute design gives fast dust removal for higher drilling speed and less wear.
• Suitable for masonry, concrete and reinforced concrete.
• Appropriate for all rotary hammers with SDS-plus holder.
Drill Bit Type
Individual or Set
MFR Part No.