Available in metric sizes, this range of Pozi drive, countersunk wood screws are ideal for use when screwing into most kinds of wood without splitting the material. Manufactured from steel and finished with a yellow zinc plating, the 4 cut-point bores into the wood, working to divide the fibres whilst the ground, precise serrations work to prevent the wood from splitting. Countersunk head allows the product to sit flush with the material for a smooth and clean finish. Available in a variety of metric sizes and box quantitities.
Features and Benefits
• Available in a range of sizes and specifications to suit your requirements
• Manufactured from durable steel for product longevity
• Sold in varying quantities to suit your needs and to ensure you always have enough screws to hand
• Zinc plated, yellow passivated finish to bolster resistance to rust, weathering and chemicals
• MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard)
|Zinc Plated Yellow Passivated|