This sealed pear ratchet has a 1/2in. square drive head to fit 1/2in. sockets. The product possesses a lightweight body for ease of use and a compact head for ease of access. The ergonomically shaped handle is resistant to chemicals , whilst the palm control system allows easy reversal even with gloves or greasy hands. The mechanism is dustproof and maintenance free with 72 teeth giving 5° increments. It also features a hook for working at height.
Features and Benefits
• Boasts a dust proof maintenance free mechanism to keep you working with minimal effort
• 72 teeth mechanism for 5° increments allows you to deliver turning torque easily
• Drive direction switch allows easy reversal even with gloved or greasy hands for ease of operation
• Palm control system is activated by the operator pressing down on the head to avoid accidental reversal when working
• Ultra-compact head can access hard to reach or restricted areas
• Hanging hole in the handle for ease of storage
• Ergonomic comfort grip handle improves user comfort and control as well as being resistant to workshop chemicals and solvents for overall longevity
• NF ISO 3315
• ISO 3315
• DIN 3122
• ASME B107.10
MFR Part No.
No. of Teeth