With a full cycle ratcheting crimp frame and colour coded jaws, this product is the ideal tool for accurate crimping. Possessing adjustable, preset crimp pressure, the carbon steel construction makes the product highly durable. Hardened and tempered jaws with a chemically blacked finish and PVC handles.
Features and Benefits
• Jaws manufactured from high quality carbon steel for durability
• Crimping jaws are hardened and tempered to hold a good edge even with extended use
• Insulated PVC handles for bolstered protection and user comfort
• Chemically blackened finish for protection against corrosion and weathering
• Replacement jaws available separately
|0.5mm²-1.5mm² 2.5mm² 4.0mm²-6.0mm² AWG 12-10 (Yellow) AWG 14 (Blue) AWG 20-16 (Red)|
For Use With
|Kennedy Replacement Jaws|
Handle Cover Material
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
|Ajustable Crimp Pressure Ratcheting|