Consisting of tubular steel handles, a soft feel grip and hollow ground C50 carbon steel blades this pair of edging shears are designed for holding an impressive cutting edge even with extensive use. Blades are fully lacquered and polished as well as being chrome plated to perform at a high level with every use.
Features and Benefits
• Boasts hollow ground C50 carbon steel blades for a lasting cutting edge evenr with extended use
• Angled blades ensure a tidy, neat edge
• Blades are chrome plated, polished and laquered to bolster resistance to rust and corrosion
• Tubular steel handles provide maximum strength and durability
• Ergonomic, soft feel comfort grips ensure comfort and optimum grip whilst using
• Product comes with Spear & Jackson's 10 year guarantee (T's&C's apply)
• Ideal for use when edging, trimming and tidying garden edges either by professional landscapers on a large scale or for more general domestic uses in home gardens
|Spear & Jackson|
MFR Part No.