This fixed blade pruning saw is suited for heavy duty gardening applications and cutting of thicker branches. With a blade manufactured from carbon steel and precision ground teeth, the product is finished by an ergonomic grip handle and a sheath for safely storing the pruning saw when it is not in use.
Features and Benefits
• Cuts branches up to 90mm (3 1/2in.) for use with even stubborn, thick branches
• Ultra sharp precision ground teeth makes easy work of cutting tough branches
• Carbon steel blade for durability and overall resilience
• Non slip ergonomic soft feel handle for safety, comfort and grip when using
• Scabbard with belt hook for safe carrying and storage when not in use
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee (T's & C's Apply)
|Spear & Jackson|
MFR Part No.
Saw Tooth Size