Ideal for cutting laminate flooring, formica and beading, this hardpoint 14 TPI saw delivers a fine cut. Delivering a rapid, clean cutting action via the rigid blade, the product is completed by a comfortable handle with a soft-feel ergonomic grip and finger guide for accuracy, also incorporating a useful 45/90° angle guide.
Features and Benefits
• Blade manufactured from hardened and tempered carbon steel for strength
• High impact polystyrene handle
• Ergonomic design handle bolsters user comfort and incorporates a 45° and 90° angle guide
• Delivers a rapid, smooth and clean cutting action
• Soft grip avoids slippage when using
• Rigid blade minimises the vibrations and whip
|Spear & Jackson|
MFR Part No.