These zinc-plated chrome steel hex key wrenches are designed for use with hexagon socket head screws. Supplied as a set of 9 metric sized pieces, the set is held together by a convenient storage clip with indexed labels to allow for easy identification of the correct tool.
Features and Benefits
• Folding key set for easy storage and transport
• Supplied on a plastic storage clip with full access to offer easy identification and removal of keys
• Zinc plating bolsters the product's resistance to corrosion as well as wear and tear
• One ball end and one plain for versatility of use
• 9 piece set ensures you have the most convenient sized product to hand no matter the application
• Bicycle maintenance and Repair
• Furniture Assembly
|Expert by Facom|
Metric or Imperial
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
|Chrome Vanadium Alloy|
|10 1.5 2 2.5 3 4 5 6 8mm|
|Hex Key Set|