Combining a spring backing steel with an electron beam welded high speed steel edge, these blades from IRWIN® emphasise safety and high performance. The spring backing steel offers flexibility reducing the chance of shattering for operator safety, whilst the heat-treated HSS cutting edge offers long blade life and edge sharpness. The Trapezoid, snub nose design reduces the risk of accidents.
Features and Benefits
• Lasts up to 3 times longer than traditional IRWIN® carbon blades due to the High Speed Steel (HSS) edge to keep you working longer and save you time between blade changes
• Shatterproof construction due to the spring steel backing and dual hardening reduces risk of injury
• Perpendicular blade gives superior blade penetration for a smooth and easy cut every time
• Two notch blade design will fit most utility knives, making for a versatile product
• Suited for heavy duty cutting of a wide range of materials
• Supplied as a pack of 5 to provide you with an ample amount of blades
• Carpet and Floor Fitting
MFR Part No.