With polished and lacquered blades for rust resistance and smooth cutting, these telescopic loppers also possess tubular steel handles with soft-feel grips for maximised strength and comfort. PVC coated for rust resistance and durability. Twist and lock telescopic mechanism and bypass action best suited for live branches.
Features and Benefits
• Blades are lacquered and handles are PVC coated to prevent rusting
• Tubular steel handles provide optimum strength
• Compound cutting makes for an easier cutting experience
• Telescopic mechanism allows the product to extend to reach higher branches
• Soft feel comfort grips for bolstered control and comfort
|Hardened Carbon Steel|
|Spear & Jackson|
Maximum Cutting Capacity
MFR Part No.