Manufactured from drop forged from high grade steel, that is then induction hardened with a corrosion protected polished surface, these VDE insulated long nose pliers are ideal for use in restricted spaces. Finished with slip guard safety handles, the product is suited for use around live circuits not exceeding 1000V AC or 1500V DC.
Features and Benefits
• Designed to remove wires or pry electrical parts out of restricted spaces such as fuse boxes
• Long tapered jaws make the product ideal for gripping even in confined spaces
• Also possesses a side cutter for cutting medium to hard wire
• Fine jaw ends are designed for gripping and manoevering small objects with precision
• Serrated jaws provide additional grip
• Induction hardened cutting edges ensure durability and precision cutting
• Ergonomic soft feel handles bolster user grip, comfort and control
• For use around live circuits not exceeding 1000V AC or 1500V DC
|Hard: 2mm Medium/hard: 3mm Piano: 1.6mm Soft: 4mm|
|Drop Forged Carbon Steel|
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
|DIN EN 60900 VDC/IEC 900|
|Needle Nose Pliers|