95 16 200
These VDE insulated cable shears are manufactured from specially selected tool steel and are suitable for cutting copper and aluminium cables. Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors. The product boasts precision ground, hardened blades that allow for clean and smooth cutting without crushing and deformation. The product has a one-handed operation whilst the initial and final cut (upper and lower blade) allow cables of up to 20 mm diameter to be cut. Low handforce is required due to the favourable lever ratio and special blade geometry. The guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched. Finished with an adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw.
Features and Benefits
• Allows for one handed operation for ease of use
• Can cut cables up to 20mm in diameter
• Favourable lever ratio and specially designed blade geometry ensures easy cutting with minimal user effort
• Handles are VDE insulated up to 1000V for optimum user safety
• Guard prevents fingers from being pinched between the handles
• Manufactured from forged and oil hardened tool steel for optimum resilience
• Precision ground blades ensure accurate cutting without crushing or warping wires
|Ø20mm - 70mm² Wire size: 2/0 AWG|
MFR Part No.
|95 16 200|
Number of Pieces
|Self Grip Pliers|