With a lightweight, durable design, this post hole digger is manufactured from steel and has been heat treated for enhanced strength. The post hole digger has a 60mm mushroom head at one end and a bevelled chisel edge at the other. It is frequently used for digging small holes in earth.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from high grade steel for durability
• Heat treated for bolstered resistance to corrosion and rust
• Tamper head at one end to allow you to inflict maximum force
• Bevelled chisel end to easily make holes in earth
• Ideal for use when specifically digging holes with the intention of placing fence posts or poles