These nail punches have cupped and bevelled precision ground points to provide accurate positioning over the nail head for efficient depression. Manufactured from hardened and tempered steel, with a knurled body for extra grip, the punch heads have a hardness of 42 HRC whilst the points have a hardness of 52 - 58 HRC.
Features and Benefits
• Knurled body bolsters user grip
• Precision ground points ensure accuracy when marking
• Supplied with 4 nail punches in various sizes to suit your exact varied needs
• Manufactured from hardened and tempered steel for ultimate resilience
• Supplied in a plastic wallet for ease of organisation and storage
• 1.6, 2.4, 3.2 and 4mm.
• BS 3066
Compatible Cutting Material
|1.6 2.4 3.2 4mm|