All Kennedy® screwdriver bits have a hardness of 58 - 62HRC and are manufactured from high alloy chrome molybdenum steel for use on hand and power tools. This 29 piece set includes crosspoint, hexagon, slotted and pozidriv bits and is supplied in a plastic case.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from chrome molybdenum steel for durability
• Supplied in a moulded plastic case
• Bits can be used on both hand and power tools for versatility
• Possesses crosspoint, hexagon, slotted and pozidriv bits for a wide range of uses
• All 1/4in. hex. x 25mm overall length, complete with magnetic spinner handle, 1/4in. hexagon bit adaptor and 1/4in. square socket adaptor.
• Hexagon: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8mm. 3/32in., 1/8in., 5/32in., 3/16in., 1/4in., 7/32in. and 5/16in.
• Flat: 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6.5 and 8mm
• Crosspoint: No.1, 2 and 3
• PZ: No.1, 2 and 3
|Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
|Crosspoint Hexagon Pozidrive Slotted|
Number of Pieces