This BDC screwdriver bit possesses a 1/4in hexagon drive and is suitable for DIN ISO 1173-D 6.3 bit holders. With a BiTorsion construction to ensure long service life, a diamond-coating for secure screw fit and an output colour coding (black = Pozidriv) and large stamp to enable the desired bit to be easily located, the product is designed for heavy duty but delicate work.
Features and Benefits
• Suitable for Pozidriv fasteners which are commonly used in most industries
• BiTorsion zone is designed to absorb peak loads and ultimately decrease premature wear and tear
• Diamond coating for a secure fit in the screw, literally bites into the screwhead to prevent cam-out and ensure work is undertaken safer and quicker
• 1/4in. hexagon drive (Wera connecting series 1)
• Take it easy tool finder system incorporates colour coding according to profile and size for quick identification of the right component
• Suitable for holders as per DIN ISO 1173-D 6.3