With a hinged link permitting operation at varying angles, this 1/2in. square drive ratcheting handle with pear shaped head is ideal for use in confined or awkward to reach areas. With a 72 tooth ratcheting system, a long bi-material handle and a socket safety lock, the tool is a great all rounder.
Features and Benefits
• 72 tooth mechanism makes for easier turning with minimal user effort
• 5° increment engages sockets better
• Angled handle allows for better access even in confined spaces
• Long handle makes for stronger untightening of sockets
• Socket safety lock ensures no accidental turning when engaged
• Reversing lever with a rotation direction indication for visibility and versatility of use
• High chrome finish makes for an easier wipe-clean tool clean
• Ergonomic bimaterial handle improves user comfort, grip and control
• ISO 3315
• DIN 3122
• ISO 1174-1
|Expert by Facom|
MFR Part No.
No. of Teeth