This 1/2in. reversible ratchet handle is designed for easy turning of sockets. The absence of sharp edges and a non-slip 2-component handle ensures a comfortable and safe grip. Made from high performance alloy steel, the product possesses a patented double pawl system, an 80 teeth ratchet and reversible drive for ease of operation and overall strength in use.
Features and Benefits
• 80 teeth, giving a 4.5° action for easier turning of even stubborn sockets
• Made from high performance alloy steel for resilience and product longevity
• High polished finish repels dirt to allow for an easier tool clean
• Smooth comfort grip plastic handle ensures user grip, comfort and control when operating the tool
• Double pawl system is patented and offers superior strength
• Reversible action allows you to change ratcheting direction without needing to change tools
• ISO 3315/1174-2
• DIN 3122/3120; UNE 16512
MFR Part No.