This sealed pear head ratchet has a 1/4in. square drive head to fit 1/4in. sockets. Possessing a lightweight body for ease of use and a compact head for ease of access. The ergonomically shaped handle with palm control system allows easy reversal even with gloves or greasy hands. The mechanism is dustproof and maintenance free with 72 teeth giving 5° increments. It also features a hook to allow for tethering.
Features and Benefits
• Ergonomic handle improves user comfort and grip when using
• Dustproof and maintenance free mechanism for ease of use
• 72 tooth ratcheting system with 5° increments for quick and easy turning
• Can be reversed via the palm control system to suit your needs
• Hole in handle allows the product to be stored on a hanging hook
MFR Part No.
No. of Teeth
Number of Pieces
|Pear Head Ratchet|