Made from a hardy chrome vanadium with the optimal 72 tooth ratchet system, the E031702 pear head hinged ratchet from Britool Expert, is ideal for high power applications and when accessing hard to reach fasteners.
The long arm design allows for the greater application of power and leverage when working with tight fastenings, whilst the dimpled grip and ergonomically shaped handle allow for greater comfort whilst working.
The directional switch allows ratcheting in both directions, with a minimum arc swing of only 5 degrees between each turn.
Features and Benefits
• 72 teeth ratchet system for optimal ratcheting movement
• Easy action with only 5 degrees of arc swing required per turn
• Square drive with socket locking button
• Hinged pear-head deign enables ratcheting in locations where access is limited
• Direction switch allows ratcheting action in both directions
• Longer length handle provides extra power and leverage
• Comfort dimpled grip ergonomic handle for professional all-day use
• Polished Chrome Vanadium alloy construction for superior strength and durability
• Comes with Britool Expert lifetime warranty
• Conforms to ISO 3315 - DIN 3122 - ISO 1174-1 standards
• On site
|Expert by Facom|
MFR Part No.
No. of Teeth