Easy and quick to set, this range of Norbar® TTi Torque Wrenches emphasises accuracy, comfort, and simplicity. Finished in a robust, satin chrome plating for resistance and durability. Fully reversible, the torque wrenches each have a square drive of 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" and can be purchased with a setting of either N.m or lbf. ft. With an accuracy of ±3%.
Features and Benefits
• Resistant to most chemicals commonly used in the automotive, aviation, and industrial environments
• Bi-material handle emphasises comfort and strength as well as being resistant to slippage
• Integral micrometer scale allows for quick and error-free setting and reading
• Possesses a swift and easy torque adjustment with minimal effort on the part of the user
• Meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
MFR Part No.
|4 to 20Nm|
Torque Wrench Type