Copper Anti-Seize Paste from Ambersil is ideal for use on threaded fasteners to prevent seizing during prolonged maintenance intervals, in hostile/high humidity environments, and areas subjected to high temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
• Formulated with micronized copper and anti-oxidant additives to reduce friction and wear
• Offers good corrosion protection, even in highly corrosive environments
• True copper paste exhibits much higher copper content than equivalent copper greases
• Wide operational temperature range of -30°C to +1100°C
• Screw connections for hydraulics
• Pipeline connections
• Flammable - Aerosol
For Use On
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|-30 to +1100°C|
|Copper Anti-Seize Paste|