This High Performance PTFE Lubricant can be used for a range of applications. It keeps tools and machinery working smoothly, and improves the life of everything from garden implements to car parts. Its PTFE non-stick formula allows the lubricant to work in most temperatures (from -20°C to 100°C) and on a variety of materials.
The Smart Straw applicator allows for two ways of use. Use the flip up straw for hard-to-reach areas, such as inside chains, locks or rollers, then flip it down to use the wide-angle spray eye for area coverage on surfaces. The 360° valve works efficiently at every angle, even upside down.
Features and Benefits
• Extends the life of tools and equipment
• Provides superior lubrication reducing friction and wear
• Ideal for components or mechanisms exposed to water or the elements
• Effective temperature range of -20°C to 100°C
• Smart straw applicator allows for easy and efficient coverage in hard-to-reach areas
• Flammable - Aerosol
For Use On
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|-20 to 100°C|