The 18V professional combi-drill from Kielder® delivers a perfectly balanced, lightweight tool that's designed for smooth and comfortable working. Utilise the twenty-one torque settings for screw driving as well as drill and high-frequency hammer modes for a convenient and robust tool that's ideal for a range of workplace settings and tasks.
Features and Benefits
• Lightweight at only 1.4kg for comfortable working
• Strong, durable design for tool quality and longevity
• Features a variable speed trigger and forward and reverse selector for enhanced operator control
• Electronic brake delivers an almost instant stop for safety
• Brushless motor optimises battery life and power
Brushed or Brushless
|3 Years (When registered with Kielder® (T&Cs apply)|
Masonry Drilling Capacity
MFR Part No.
Noise / Vibration Information
Number of Batteries Supplied
Number of Torque Settings
Steel Drilling Capacity
Wood Drilling Capacity