Protect the hands and the entire arms against abrasion, chemical hazards, and liquids with the extended bonded sleeve gloves from Showa®. Fully coated with an elasticated border, these strong and flexible gloves ensure reliable protection in a range of hazardous environments.
Features and Benefits
• Elasticated ends seal and protect the hands and arms against chemicals
• Seamless design prevents irritation from seam to skin contact
• Textured finish on the palms and fingertips enhances grip
• Impermeable to liquids and grease for extended protection for the entire arm
• Easy to hang for storage purposes
• Flexible and soft for user comfort and reduced hand fatigue
• Cotton lining absorbs perspiration for comfort during extended wear
• Chemical handling
• Decontamination work
• Drain and sewer cleaning
• CE Category III
• EN388:2016 184.108.40.206.X.
• EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type B JKL
• EN ISO 374-5:2016 VIRUS
• Does not protect against thermal or electrical hazards
• Not for use near moving machinery: risk of entanglement
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth
• Suitable for oil submersion
• Vending machine compatible
MFR Part No.
|EN374-2 Micro Organism EN374-3 Full Chemical|