These 100% cotton coveralls deliver complete protection against extremes of heat and molten metal splash. Specially treated with a flame resistant finish, the Bizweld™ coveralls offer reliable protection in a range of heat hazardous industries.
Features and Benefits
• Resilient for over fifty washes for longevity
• Protects against contact, convective, and radiant heat
• 50+ UPF rated fabric blocks 98% of UV rays for use in and out of doors
• Adjustable cuffs and side elastic comfort features
• Oil and gas industries
• EN ISO 11611: 2007 Class 1 (A1+A2)
• EN ISO 11612: 2008 (A1+A2, B1, C1, F1, E1)
• 10 pockets
• Concealed stud front
MFR Part No.
Number of Pockets
|1 (Rule Pocket)|