These eco latex gloves are constructed with a knitted liner, made in part from recycled plastics, with a sandy latex coating.
Features and Benefits
• These gloves are environmentally conscious, with each pair containing 10gr of recycled plastic bottles (PET)
• Comfortable and dexterous
• Sandy latex coating is designed to resist abrasion, whilst still offering superior grip and dexterity
• Elasticated knit wrist ensures hands are secure and safe from dust and debris
• 15 gauge liner
• EN 388:2016 126.96.36.199.X.
MFR Part No.
|PEL Eco L|