These white shoe covers are designed especially for use with Tyvek® apparel and accessories. Worn to achieve enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances, these overshoes repel water-based liquids and aerosols as well as fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size).
Features and Benefits
• Flash spun high density polyethylene provides protection, durability, and comfort
• Permeable to both air and water vapour for easy dispersal of heat and moisture
• Elasticated ankle for a comfortable grip
• Stitched internal seams and ultra-low-linting for a long lifespan and durability
• Chemical handling
• Lead and asbestos abatement/remediation
• General maintenance/operations
• Spray painting
• Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
• Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB [6-B]
• EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
• Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) on both sides
MFR Part No.