Features & Benefits:
• High performance - as fast as corded. Same impact energy, same drilling capacity and same speed as GBH 2-20.
• High versatility 3 mode drive - For drilling, hammer drilling and chiseling.
• Vario-lock: adjust the chisel to 36 different positions
• Compact and lightweight with an ergonomic softgrip handle for excellent comfort and control, especially in confined spaces or overhead
• Variable speed - With forward / reverse function.
• Rotation clutch control - No abrupt blockage of the tool by unlatching clutch dogs and minimizing torque.
• 100% compatibility - part of the Bosch Professional 18 volt cordless range.
Available Operation Modes
|Hammer Only Rotation & Hammer Rotation Only|
Blows per Minute
|Max. Drilling Diameter in Concrete: 20 mm Max. Drilling Diameter In Steel: 13 mm Max. Drilling Diameter In wood: 30 mm|
|Auxiliary Handle Depth Stop L-Boxx Carry Case|
|Cordless SDS Hammer Drills|
|3 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee (Registration Required, T&Cs Apply)|
Maximum Impact Energy
MFR Part No.
|0 611 911 001|
No Load Speed
Noise / Vibration Information
|Vibration Emission Value Ah Drilling in metal 2.5 m/s² Vibration Emission Value Ah Hammer Drilling in Concrete 12.6 m/s² Vibration Emission Value Ah Screwdriving 2.5 m/s² Vibration Uncertainty K 1.5 m/s²|
Number of Batteries Supplied