Cubitron™ II clean sanding disc, feature triangular shaped ceramic mineral. As the triangular shaped grain wears, it continually fractures to form sharp points that slice through the substrate, wear evenly and provide extra-long life and consistency.
Features and Benefits
• Ideal for a variety of applications focused primarily on stock removal
• Hook and loop attachment for fast and easy disc changes
• Multi-hole pattern removes dust at a higher rate than 5 or 6 hole products
• Cuts Faster
• Film backing provides greater tear resistance and edge retention
• Ideal for a range of applications focused on stock removal and are effective on a wide variety of substrates - including metals, woods and composite materials
• Paint Prep
• Finishing and Blending
• Sanding woods and composite Materials
|Cubitron™ II Ceramic|
|Coated Disc Pack|
Maximum Operating Speed
MFR Part No.
Vacuum Hole Design