The Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Strip disc is a surface conditioning disc that combines a long lasting abrasive and a spindle mounted attachment system. The non-woven disc uses silicon carbide mineral abrasive offering a continuous fast cutting action and consistency. The fibres use resin which will dissolve and break down over time, allowing them to stay strong and heat resistant.
Features and Benefits
• Cleans surfaces faster and more effectively than wire brushes, scrapers or pickling pastes
• Load resistant material resists clogging for consistent cutting action
• Smear resistant to minimise cleaning of the work surface
• Extra coarse grade silicon carbide provides aggressive cutting and leaves a fine finish without gouging the work surface
• Spindle mounted attachment system provides easy disc change out for multi-step finishing processes
• These discs are the perfect alternative to wire brushes for removing paint, rust, cleaning welds
• Removing hardened adhesives, light scratches and discoloration
• Ideal for smoothing, polishing and cleaning most metals
• Always ensure that the speed of the tool never exceeds the maximum operating speed of the consumable
Maximum Operating Speed
MFR Part No.