Scotch-Brite™ EX-WL Deburring Wheel boasts a hard, dense consistency that quickly deburrs, finishes, and polishes all types of metals, composites, and glass. Leaves a smooth, clean surface.
Its highly conformable characteristic makes the wheel perfect for deburring stamped or laser cut parts, or for finishing after belt sanding.
Features and Benefits
• Solid, dense, and highly conformable wheel produces a professional finish the first time, without undercutting, gouging, or distorting the workpiece
• Incredibly effective for all types of metals, composites, and glass - allowing one wheel to perform more tasks
• Convolute construction keeps the durable wheel running smooth, producing a consistent, superior finish
• Unique resin system minimizes smearing, reducing the time spent cleaning surfaces
• Unitized construction compresses abrasive web for far greater density and durability
• Images for illustration purposes only
Maximum Operating Speed
MFR Part No.